China and India

It had to happen. An Indian living in China, cannot but compare these two great countries. So I am going to post for the next 10 days “Five things India can learn from China” and “Five things China can learn from India”. Purely in a business context.

It has to come with lots of statutory warnings. While I know India very well, I can hardly claim to know China. I’ve worked only in one city Guangzhou – China is as diverse as India and you just can’t generalize from a single place. And in any case all generalisations are suspect. I haven’t travelled well enough in China to even reasonably understand this fascinating country. But still, this blog is a personal perspective and I could be as much right as wrong ! So I’m plunging on.

I don’t mean to rub either my Chinese friends or my Indian friends, the wrong way. Take it for what it is – my perspective and view. And feel free to disagree !

I start tomorrow with the first of what India can learn from China.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Letter That Was Never Sent

This is why business leaders are reviled

Inquilab Zindabad ? No ! _____ (fill in the blanks) Murdabad .